Tuesday, October 21, 2008

2

Here are my answers for this week..

1-kariz: ano yung secret mo?
: secret nga eh..

2-kris: whats your hyt?
: 5'5".. pero mostly nakaupo naman ako eh, so less than 5'5..

3-michelle: bakit purple ang favorite color mo?

: trip lang.. i found out color purple's meaning din.. kanina lang.. eto daw: to use your imagination to its fullest, to re-balance your life, to remove obstacles, to calm overactivity or to energize from depression.. i'm doing the attachment essay ek-ek for my wristbands kasi eh (coming soon!).. at nag-research talaga.. haha!

4-michelle: ilan taon ka na? yung totoo.
: 25. o totoo yan na ah!

5-Ms. Connie: Hello Kcat! I really admire you. You're such an inspiration. What inspires you?
: Hi Ms. Connie! Thank you. LIFE inspires me and everything about it..

6-Bella: Edward or Jacob?
: may ganon? o bella nagkatawang tao ka! sa bagay nag-iinternet ka.. haha! nakakatawa naman. Team Edward! 'I'm with the vampires" :P