Wednesday, March 9, 2011

37

1st Q&A this year.. most of the questions were sent from june 2010 pa.. sorry, tamad eh.. but I already answered most of them via email. ;)


1-dave: what is the e-mail adress of "say chiz"
: ?huh? *scratches head*

2-Arvic: Hi Miss Kcat! :) I'm Arvic Tolentino,and I'm doing research on people who exudes no matter what. read about you in Manila Bulletin online; I also saw your online journals and the like. And I'm much interested with your story :) Would it be possible po ba to set an interview with you? Your time and place. Hoping to meet you po. God bless!
: ang tamad ko naman. tapos na to eh.. pero i replied sa email.

3-dhee cruz: would like to buy your t-shirt, do you have any agency abroad that sells your t-shirt..you are amazing..saw your story at ANCstory line today.....good luck somebody in texas...
: *replied* sorry, wala eh..

4-olive dizon: watched your story at anc (story line) yesterday. Continue to inspire people. God Bless!
: *replied* see, antagal na.. ;P

5-hellen cheng: Where can i buy ur T-shirts?
: *replied* http://hearyeah.multiply.com

6-ramon anido: Kat, how can i purchase your  t-shirt? God bless you!
: *replied* http://hearyeah.multiply.com

7-Dj: Any account no. Bpi or other acct. I would make donation
: hi Mr.DJ! Thank you so so so much! Regards to your fam..

8-Maril Chindy Credo: Where to purchase handbands, pin and tshirt?
: done. thanks so much maril! :)

9-chona: where can we buy your shirts?
: *replied* http://hearyeah.multiply.com

10: gigi bondoc: hi kcat i saw you on storyline last nite 
: lastnight. haha. ;P we're friends on fb na! hi gigi!

11-Jay Ann Recente: hi..I really admire your optimism..How do you combat all the challenges in your life?
: by using my weapon.. FAITH! ^__^ faith in God & faith in myself.. ;)

12-Ian: How can you still live life well?:))
: by counting the blessings I receive, cherish every moment & enjoy life! :D

13-Obie Roxas: was there a time in your life when you lost hope?
: I think so. Holy week 2006. It's like 'good vs evil" scenario, but I held on my FAITH and in the end, the GOOD won! Yey!

14-Ian: ahhhm..sa totoo lang wala aqng tanong..^_^..hanga lang ako sa iyong galing...^^..GodBless!
: thank you! :)

15-Julius: hi , I watch your story from storyline,,do you have a store for your design shirts?
: *replied* http://hearyeah.multiply.com

16-Gabrielle Magno: saan po ako makabibili ng damit na gawa mo?
: Hi Gab! tapos na to.. may autograph pa.. kulit mo kasi eh.. haha! ;P

17-nadaalsahara alturki: not a question but i salute you!!!
: i'm saluting back at you


18-tomasa: hi kcat! Ask ko lng kng saan makakabili nung shirt mo. Nainspire kx
: *replied* http://hearyeah.multiply.com We're friends on fb na din.. ;)

19-tomasa (again): hi kcat! Ask ko lng kng saan makakabili nung shirt mo. Nainspire ksi ako e. Ask ko lng kung anung way pa para makabili nung shirt other than dito sa net. Tnx!! Ur answer will be greatly appreciated. =)
: *answered*

20-markie06: how can i get der?
: *replied* we're friends in fb na din.. ;)

21-Monina: I like to buy your hear shirt, may availabe sizes ba yun?
: *replied*

22-ericktot: where can i buy your shirt? thanks
: *replied* http://hearyeah.multiply.com

23-mediatrix c dagala: where to send my check  I am willing to help you even for a small amount
: *replied* thank u po.. we're friends in fb na.. ;)

24-ganelyn jean sanchez: inspite of everything happened to u why are you stll happy and contented living in this world.
: because I am able to see & feel how beautiful & great life is.. masarap mabuhay, tikman mo!

25-mapayapang bulkan: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=104078326333710&oid=138657899512026&saved
: tahimik ka na.. ;P

26-Rosanna R. Arellano: Can I visit you personally and have a chat ?
: sure! contact me, 09063360757 :)


27-Susan: Can I share your site?
: please do so.. thanks so much!

28-ramon: how are you?
: tired today but it's ok, i'm showered w/ blessings along the way..

29-marissa p. asetre: read your story at manila bulletin, you inspire me. 
: ^__^

30-Kyla: HI kath...I'm so proud of  you!! I'm From Jose rizal university.....  Have you having a hard time in eating???........... god bless
: i often get choke but i don't really have a hard in eating.. i'm having a hard time in NOT eating. hahaha! takaw!

31-Jennifer: what cause the neurofibromatosis??
: i inherited it.. it's in my genes..

32-sam rivera: i will post this in facebook so they will see you and i will ask them to help you and to all my family
: thanks so much sam! :)

33-Eugene: are you happy with your life?
: yes. I can't smile (because my facial muscles are weak), but I'm happy. I'm happy I'm alive. I'm happy to touch people's lives. I'm happy because Iam able to be happy! Ano daw?! ;P