Friday, January 15, 2010

32

1-Dr. Love: Are u inlove right now?
: inLOVE & inLIVE. haha. I'm inlove with my friends, I'm inlove with my family, and I'm inlove with life.. ;P

2-arlene: musta ka na po?

: hi arlene! ok naman ako.. gaano ka ok? ok na ok.. hehe. i'm so busy right now.. but i'm great! :)

3-Abby:
: (blank) din.. :))

4-DIDI: What's best way to do to forget something?
: stop thinking about it.. ;P

5-isah: Wooh!!!! Where do you get your strength? I admire your courage so much.
: hello isah! i get it from my brain.. mind over matter.. hehe. and heart din syempre.. :)

6-april: ate kcat pupunta ka po ba sa fair ng dbs??? pag pupunta po kayo i'll buy some of your products :] thanks
: yes.. i'll be there.. magtitinda uli mom ko ng mga products ko.. c u! :)

7-K: do you have formspring?
: personal formspring, no.. order form, yes. order your LITTLE MISS BOSCONIAN now, until January 18