Sunday, February 21, 2010

33

1-Denise Tolentino: hi ate kcat it's me from don bosco manile why did you have that sickness???
: hi denise maro's classmate! :) NF2 is not really a diseases or sickness it is a disorder, but it's symptoms were the caused of my sickness that's why i'm deaf & on a wheelchair, etc, etc. haha. but, there's not but.. life is beautiful no matter what! enjoy! :)


2-Name: Question
: Nyeh! Adik. Pati eto pinublish ko.. ;P

3-Maggie LIrio: When did it started (your sickness)
: Hi Maggie! Refer to number 1.. But I'm a sickly baby ever since I was born.. Di pa nga pinapanganaak actually.. Haha. ;P Read this. :) And I was diagnosed with NF2 in 2004.. But I had a super normal life like everybody else before, until I became like this.. naging hulk. hahaha. I life must go on diba? :)

4-Name: Happiest Pinoy
: Finalist :)